Game info: Flower Garden type; 2 decks (104 cards); no redeal
- Game time: Medium; 5-10 minutes
- Difficulty level: Easy
- Skill level: Moderate
- Chance of winning: High; about 1 in 4; 25%
Object of the game:
Move all the cards to the foundations.
- The eight Twos are removed from the stock and placed in a row to become the foundations.
Foundations (Eight piles starting with Twos)
- Build up in suit from Two to Ace. For example, a 3
can only be played on a 2).
Tableau (Eight columns, initially with one card each)
Build down in suit. For example, a 10
can only be played on a Jack).
Ranking of cards is continuous: build King after Ace when necessary.
The top card of each column is available for play to the foundations or to another tableau column.
A packed sequence, or any portion of it, may be moved to another tableau column.
Spaces are automatically filled from the waste, or if empty, from the stock.
Reserve (One column of thirteen cards)
Waste (One pile)
- The top card is always available for play to the foundations or the tableau.
Game Rules Index |
Previous solitaire |